Was Tinder down? Tinder are a location-based social search mobile application that facilitat

No troubles found at Tinder

If you are having issues, be sure to upload a written report below.

Current 2 minutes ago: Tinder was a location-based social research mobile app that encourages communication between mutually curious users, permitting matched up people to chat. The software is mostly put as a dating application.

Tinder trouble within the last few day

plenty of fish in the sea dating service

The next chart shows the quantity of research that we have received about Tinder by-time of day within the last 1 day. An outage is determined when the few reports become more than the baseline, symbolized by the reddish range.

Today, there isn’t recognized any dilemmas at Tinder. Will you be having issues or an outage? Leave an email inside commentary section!

Most Reported Problems:

Tinder Feedback

put puttichai dating

Tinder Problems Reports

• corin (@corinboy) reported thirty minutes ago from Queens, New York

pretentious trust investment infant tinder match from 6+ several months back has no problems posting paul’s casablanca every fri sat sunshine..GET A LIFE!!

matty light ?? (@habituaIIy) reported an hour or so ago

wtf so is this tinder hot takes ****? never select a complement thus simply believe damaged af just like the application

List cannot be blank (@spectralsexual) reported one blk phone number hour ago

It really is ok guys, my personal girl is going to correct my personal tinder bio later this evening many thanks tho

Laney (@ljleichter) reported 4 hours ago

@lil_slacks wtf is your roommates reason? failed to she go on a tinder and just weren’t they separated?

Master Ryben (@KingRyben) reported 4 hours ago

@sieyonara Thats the trouble with tinder

herovit (@markwesley_) reported 5 time back

Mediocre ladies with tinder would be the issue.

verge_ebooks (@vveerrggee) reported 6 time ago

Till tonight: functioning from Tinder across Android and new iphone 4

Suicide prey (@PricklyPerineum) reported 8 hrs ago

@IiIianaI *meets a cute “girl” on tinder* girl I will give up all 12 of my personal young children and my wife obtainable bby i am just not stating i might do this. exactly that it is an American difficulties

Niamh (@itsniamhhhhhmac) reported 9 hrs ago

in the reason for lives im coordinating with folks aged 25-30 on tinder within the expectations of obtaining some security and I also can confirm it’s not working yet, one among these wise me personally hed started chucked out their level and asked easily understood any individual leasing, ill update once again in some days xx

Em (@emilysarap) reported 9 many hours ago

Do I need to start chatting guys on tinder I want you to find out that i dont have trouble with you or Im not frightened of you anymore

kemor (@kemor_ssbm) reported 9 hours ago

@SlothFruitII @Tinder im the sole reasons your own cardio are working

Jay Lionel (@JayLionel7) reported 10 days ago

@MeidasTouch Incel tinder is not doing work, demonstrably.

Adam H (@AdamH86_Abdn) reported 10 hours back

@mouldyscone i really couldn’t be arsed utilizing the tension of continuously needing to meet new people no promise from it exercising At some point I got over 300 fits on Tinder but 99% of the we either failed to consult with, or conversations moved nowhere

?sean || PROPORTIONS: DILEMMA (@enha_sean) reported 10 time before

bcz of those mf kaya lumalala trust issue dito sa stan twt. bro head to tinder in the event that’s what you need, foolish.

BlueInk?????? (@ThisisBlueInk) reported 12 hours ago

@ProjectStev @Warepamorsammy try tinder working in Nigeria?

Ebby (Spooky Baphomet Prophetess ) (@anitapam22) reported 12 time ago

Exactly what standard of meta fuckery is it once you keep in touch with the individual you truly like about how exactly tinder is actually hell on earth?! my entire life are a comedy of mistakes.

Anyways, I made the decision to put my personal *** all the way down and never check for problems any longer. Hindi na po ako gagamit ng omegle, snapchat, tinder and various other dating programs ?????

Routine (@TeamClickThis) reported 18 days ago

@asvpXVIIwe Well, I can view it both means, What i’m saying is yeah a little scary definitely nevertheless they waited, anytime the girl are 18 then wheres the issue officially. After all you can easily download tinder the afternoon youre 18 as well and acquire right down to business if you would like right? it is a little bit of a grey place imo

Haricot Vert (@harrycovair) reported 21 days ago

@Terrysagirl @CNNTravel fireplaces are how certain Pines propagate. It will be a shame if G3n Sh2rman got badly burnt. The source system must spread-out far, wider, and strong. Those 3v3rglad3s fireplaces continuously burn off below ground. That peet m0ss acts as a tinder for a slow burn.

The Meme stories (@thememetales) reported 21 several hours ago

We began having trust problem when I spotted a pal of mine on Tinder and he ended up being invested in his lady! Bruh..

F.M.A.W ?? (@Fame_Mindset) reported 21 time ago

@Tinder would you fix their app thus I could document everyone for harassment and dangerous attitude? This is certainly virtually like a-game of pet and mouse I attempt to report she unmatches and talk to myself on fast chat

Hunter (@MartelloDaniel) reported 22 hours ago

@shane_riordan Tinders no longer working available?

?????????? ???? ??? (@eIectras) reported yesterday

do dudes cause with regards to cute canines for tinder pictures cause they wish you will be corrupted of the puppy attention and swipe right.cause it might be functioning

tee ?? (@mitsuriwannabe) reported last night

daily i open my absurd little tinder and do my personal silly small flirting and go to bed broken-hearted because imagine if i never ever find the loml

Trevor (@xtrackerx) reported yesterday

Nowadays, my car passed away on myself the last amount of time in under couple of years. I will be ultimately damaged. Im regarding thoughts. I have a Tinder go out in two time.

Identity may not be Blank (@morpheousx14) reported past

Im no more desire shallow, Im just going on Tinder with a photo of my car, my bank balances and my personal wages. Issue fixed.

Bicurious George (@bicurlousgeorge) reported last night

@Tinder is actually busted

Larger handbags of soup service (@Robbie_gr) reported last night

@Conley76 @Athens_Grease the situation throughout the popular apps (especially tinder) is the fact that many people on there are simply just browsing for recreation without any purpose of in fact satisfying.

Angry Dawg (@madeline_lorch) reported past

@anna_chambers_ this as soon as you discover an auto guy on tinder and talking him right up for a lengthy period for your to fix they for your family. next ghost.

Stan membership (@bestlegsinjhb) reported past

Men be sure to hope in my situation Tinder is not functioning, therefore I’m likely to need to go. Outside

What isn’t employed?

Be sure to inform us exactly what problems you will be experiencing with Tinder:

Thank you so much for the document! When you have any secrets or frustrations you want to promote, kindly create a note for the reviews part!